Saturday, December 28, 2013

Mark 11:24 Pray for Drudge

Mark 11:24 NKJ "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them."

From Peggy Noonan's Wall Street Journal article reporting on what various celebrities found good about the generally denigrated year 2013:

Matt Drudge spoke of the personal too. The best thing about 2013? "It's the year I discovered prayer. It changed my life. And I didn't think my life needed changing."

Praise the Lord!

And remember that Billy Graham's ministry attained great national notice when a popular Los Angeles radio commentator was converted during his 1949 crusade there. Graham's schedule was extended by several weeks and Life magazine ran a big spread of photos and commentary. And Billy Graham went on to be the de facto leader of a world evangelism movement in the last half of the last century.

But also remember that a creature made in the image of God has eternal existence, and is more important than all the temporal things associated with present ministries.

Pray that Matt Drudge may have eternal joy and not eternal desolation.

Luke 15:7 NKJ "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance.


I2C 131229b Mar 11v24 Pray for Drudge / I2C / 131229 1256 / Mark 11:24 Pray for Drudge