Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mat5v22 O not classy

_ Matthew 5:22 KJV But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

_ STAY CLASSY, BARACK: Barack Obama calls opponents of Iran deal 'the crazies'.
_ Insulting your own citizens this way (I don't think there's a precedent for a sitting president to insult opponents to his policies like this) would be unacceptable even if they were a handful—but he's insulting no less than two thirds of Americans… [Links to sources at either link below.]
_ From: Barcepundit (English edition) [Published in the major port city of Barcelona, Spain.][/] My English is not perfect? Well, it's not my mother tongue, so sue me! [/] See also Barcepundit (the original, in Spanish) [/] Tuesday, August 25, 2015 [/] posted by José M. Guardia at 12:00 PM [/] http://j.mp/0NotClassyO or http://barcepundit-english.blogspot.com/2015/08/stay-classy-barack-barack-obama-calls.html

_ Full disclosure.
_ Barcelona, a top European and Mediterranean seaport, has been a favorite city of mine since the USS Aucilla was home ported there in 1955.
_ Jose Guardia of Barcepundit, a top, world class, blogger, has been a favorite for over a decade.
_ Our president has been, in my view, worthy of impeachment, conviction, and expulsion from office for multiple counts of increasingly egregious malfeasance, misfeasance, non-feasance, and anti-feasance since March 2009. (This conduct was predictable, in my view, from information and expert assessments available in March 2008.)
_ I have had increasingly great trust and affection toward the Lord Jesus Christ since I received Him as my personal Lord and Savior in October, 1950.

I2C 150912aa Mat5v22 O not classy | I2C | 150912 1443 et |